For all your boiler needs and requirements, call or text today on: 07766 652 359
Whether you have an old boiler that needs servicing or repairing, or you require a completely new system installing, we can help.
Our great experience and advice can go a long way towards ensuring you have the correct energy efficient heating system to suit your needs - and your budget.
With clear, no-surprises prices for the installation of new boilers and expert advice on your heating needs, you can trust us to manage your new boiler installation efficiently and with as little inconvenience as possible.
If you are thinking of a new boiler or system, why not have a look at our inclusive prices to supply and fit before you call us for a friendly consultation?
- Whilst it is rare, in some cases detecting gas boiler faults 'too late' can be fatal, because even modern combination boilers can develop carbon monoxide leaks. Known as the 'Silent Killer', carbon monoxide (CO) is odourless and difficult to detect.
Ensure your manufacturer's warranty is covered:
- Did you know if your boiler is covered by manufacturer's warranty then you must have the boiler serviced annually or the warranty will be invalid.
Save money on repair costs:
- A service will pick up on any minor faults which could potentially lead to a boiler breakdown in the future.
Keep your energy bills low:
- An engineer will ensure your boiler is running as efficiently as possible, saving you money on your fuel bills and subsequently on your household carbon emissions.
Stay within the law:
- While there is no legal requirement for homeowners to have their boilers serviced, landlords are legally obliged to have their boiler serviced annually and provide a gas safety certificate where applicable.
Contact us today to benefit from our expert service.